Fpv racing quad
- 1x Frame (250, 210, or any size you like) – QAV250 Frame link
- The frame is basically what gives structure to the entire multi-rotor. It is where you screw the electronics to and provides a place to put the battery and other components.
- 2x CW Brushless Motors – EMAX MT1806 KV2280 Brushless Motor For QAV250
- 2x CCW Brushless Motors – EMAX MT1806 KV2280 Brushless Motor For QAV250
- The motors spin the props at high speeds to generate lift, thanks Bernoulli’s principle!
- 4x Motor ESCs – Emax Simonk Series 12A
- The ESCs (Electronic Speed Controllers) communicate with the motors and flight controller. Depending on what input the reciever recieves from your radio transmitter, the ESCs will change the speed of the motor so you can change directions, speeds, and maybe do a flip!
- 1x Flight Controller (Naze32, or CC3D) – CC3D Flight Controller
- The brain of the quad, if recieves input from your radio to tell what systems to run on the quad. It also includes useful sensors such as a gyroscope so it can read its current state.
- 1x Reciever (Rx) and Transmitter (Tx)– FlySky FS-i6 2.4G 6CH AFHDS RC Transmitter With FS-iA6 Receiver
- The radio Rx sends signal to the Tx on the quad to tell what direction/manuvers you would like to preform.
- 1x Power Distribution Board – ESC Connection Board Distribution Board
- The PDB is optional but highly recommended as it helps manages voltages to the different components such as the ESCs and camera. It saves you from having to solder directly to the components and helps with wire orginization too.
- 1x Battery – ZOP Power 11.1V 2200MAH 35C Lipo Battery T Plug
- Provides power to the systems
- Lots of Propellers – 6 Pairs Gemfan 5030 CW CCW ABS Propellers
The FPV System
- 1x Camera with Transmitter (5.8 GHz) – Eachine 700TVL 1/3 Cmos FPV 148 Degree Camera w/32CH Transmission
- The camera simply records what is going on (the FPV), however it then sends it to the video transmitter which inturn sends it to the reciever.
- 1x Receiver (Also 5.8 GHz) – Eachine RC832 Boscam FPV 5.8G 32CH Wireless AV Receiver
- Gets the streamed video over a 5.8GHz stream.
- 1x Display – FPV 4.3 Inch TFT LCD Monitor Screen For RC Models
- Displays the video signal coming in from the video transmitter on the quad.
- Power Source for the camera and its Tx – you can either solder it the the PDB or find battery that has also has 5V output along with the 12V for the main quad system.
- Alternatively, you can invest in FPV goggles which include the display and receiver – Eachine CCD 700tvl 148° Camera 5.8G 32CH 200mW FPV Transmitter w/ UFO FPV DIY 5 Inch Goggles